TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Welfare Calculus: Allocations and Utilization Within The American States - JOHN E. TROPMAN, pp 416
- The Politics of Funding: Human Needs and Social Welfare - ROBERT F. KRONICK, pp 436
- The Socially Constructive Aspects of Outside Agency in Community Decision Making in a Rural Area - BARRY R. GORDON, DANIEL I. RUBENSTEIN, pp 451
- Evaluating Explorations and Demonstrations for Planning in Criminal Justice - LEONARD RUTMAN, pp 460
- Client Costs and Early Discontinuance from a Community-Basec Treatment Program - RONALD A. FELDMAN, MORTIMER GOODMAN, JOHNS. WODARSKI, WALLACE J. GINGERICH, pp 469
- Barriers to Knowledge for Practice: The Casework Effectiveness Dilemma - ALAN SIMAN, pp 488
- Therapists or Helpers? Notes on a Youth-Type Free Clinic - MICHAEL W. AGOPIAN, ROBERT W. DELLINGER, GILBERT GEIS, pp 499
- Program Research as Social Practice - HARRIS CHAIKLIN, ELOISE RATHBONE-McCUAN, pp 508
- Cumulative Index - Volume II. pp 515
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 2, No. 4 (Summer 1975),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 2
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol2/iss4/1