- The Strengths Perspective in Social Work Practice. Dennis Saleeby
- Research on Social Work Practice. Mark A. Mattiani
- The Child Welfare Challenge. Peter J. Pecora, James K. Whittaker, Anthony N. Maluccio with Richard Bath & Robert D. Plotnick
- Community Organizing in a Diverse Society. F. Rivera & J. Erlich
- Brief Counseling: A Practical Guide for Beginning Practitioners. Windy Dryden & Colin Feltham
- Who Benefits from the Non-Profit Sector? Charles T. Glotfelter
- Contemporary Perspectives on Crisis Intervention and Prevention. Albert Roberts
- Alternative Models of Family Preservation: Family Based Services in Context. Kristine E. Nelson & Mariam J. Landsman
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 20:
2, Article 11.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol20/iss2/11
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.