ScholarWorks > HHS > Social Work > JSSW > Vol. 20 > Iss. 3 (1993)
SPECIAL ISSUE: FOCUS ON FAMILY ISSUES
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- FAMILY PRESERVATION: A PROFESSIONAL REFORM MOVEMENT - Marc Mannes
- DOUBLING UP: LOW INCOME HOUSEHOLDS SHELTERING THE HIDDEN HOMELESS - Edward F. Vacha and Marguerite V. Marin
- HOMELESSNESS: THE SERVICE PROVIDERS’ PERSPECTIVE ON BLAMING THE VICTIM - Elizabeth Tracy and Randy Stoecker
- WOMEN OFFENDERS INCARCERATED AT THE OHIO PENITENTIARY FOR MEN AND THE OHIO REFORMATORY FOR WOMEN FROM 1913-1923 - Rudolph Alexander, Jr., Lola Butler, and Patricia Sias
- UPPER MIDDLE CLASS SUPPORT FOR THE IDEA OF FAMILY ALLOWANCES - Beth Spenciner Rosenthal
- PUBLIC POLICY AND THE ENERGY NEEDS OF LOW INCOME FAMILIES - W. M. Theisen
- FAMILIES OF PEOPLE WITH A SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS: ROLE CONFLICT, AMBIGUITY AND FAMILY BURDEN - James G. Hanson
- HOME CARE ALLOWANCES FOR THE FRAIL ELDERLY: FOR AND AGAINST - Jorma Sipild and Barbara Simon
- THE FIFTY PERCENT DIVORCE RATE: DECONSTRUCTING A MYTH - Dennis Peck
- Profiles in International Social Work. Merl C. Hokenstad, S. K. Khinduka and James Midgley (Eds.) Reviewed by Fredrick L. Ahearn, Jr. Catholic University of America.
- Internationalizing Social Work Education. Richard Estes. Reviewed by Charles Guzzetta, Hunter College.
- The Welfare State in Israel. Abraham Doron and Ralph Kramer, Reviewed by Howard Jacob Karger, Louisianna State University.
- The Radical Right and the Welfare State: An International Assessment. Howard Glennerster and James Midgley (Eds.). Reviewed by Michael Sherraden, Washington University.
- The New Eastern Europe: Social Policy Past, Present and Future. Bob Deacon. Social Policy, Social Justice and Citizenship in Eastern Europe. Bob Deacon (Ed). Reviewed by James Midgley, Louisianna State University.
- Social Welfare in Socialist Countries. John Dixon and David Macarov. Reviewed by James 0. Billups, The Ohio State University.
- Divisions of Welfare: A Critical Introduction. N. Ginsburg. Reviewed by Howard Jacob Karger. Louisianna State University.
- The Study of Welfare State Regimes. Jon Eivind Kolberg (Ed).
- Between Work and Social Citizenship. Jon Eivind Kolberg (Ed).
- The Welfare State as Employer. Jon Eivind Kolberg (Ed). 163
- Social Policy and Social Security in Australia, Britain and the USA. Helen Bolderson and Deborah Mabbet.
- Political Economy of Development: Development Theory and the Prospect for Change in the Third World. Burch Berberoglu.
- Social Policy in a Changing Europe. Z. Ferge and J. Kolberg (Eds).
- Arguing about the Welfare State: The Australian Experience. Peter Beilharz, Mark Considine and Rob Watts.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 20, No. 3 (September 1993),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 20:
3, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol20/iss3/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.