ScholarWorks > HHS > Social Work > JSSW > Vol. 23 > Iss. 4 (1996)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- IMPROVING SOCIAL WORK PRACTICE WITH PERSONS WHO ARE HOMELESS AND MENTALLY ILL - Carol T. Mowbray, Shirley P. Thraser, Evan Cohen, and Deborah Bybee
- PREDICTORS OF DEPRESSION AMONG WORKERS AT THE TIME OF A PLANT CLOSING - Nancy R. Vosler and Deborah Page-Adams
- WOMEN BEHIND BARS: TRENDS AND POLICY ISSUES - Mark S. Kaplan and Jennifer E. Sasser
- IMPLICIT BELIEFS ABOUT CHANGE: A THEORY-GROUNDED MEASURE APPLIED TO COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS SERVING CHILDREN, YOUTH, AND FAMILIES - Susan B. Silverberg, Sherry C. Betts, Angela J. Huebner, and Sonia Cota-Robles
- PARTICIPATORY RESEARCH AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZING - Sung Sil Lee Sohng
- GAY AND LESBIAN ADOPTIONS: A THEORETICAL EXAMINATION OF POLICY-MAKING AND ORGANIZATIONAL DECISION MAKING - Thom Reilly
- OCCUPATIONAL ASPIRATION AMONG AFRICAN-AMERICANS: A CASE FOR AFFIRMATIVE ACTION - Ronald E. Hall
- SERVICES PROVIDED BY A HOMELESS INTERVENTION: POLICY AND PLANNING
- IMPLICATIONS - Carol T. Mowbray and Deborah Bybee
- RESEARCH NOTE
- A STATEWIDE STUDY OF NEIGHBORS' KNOWLEDGE OF AND REACTIONS TO PHYSICAL CHILD ABUSE - Gary W. Paquin and Janet Ford
- Challenges to Social Security: An International Exoloration. James Midgley and Martin B. Tracy (Eds.). Reviewed by Leon Ginsberg, University of South Carolina.
- The Poverty of Welfare Reform. Joel F. Handler. Reviewed by Howard Karger, University of Houston. Black Wealth. White Wealth. Melvin L. Oliver and Thomas M. Shapiro. Reviewed by Lolita Perkins, Louisiana State University.
- Small Change: Domestic Policy under the Clinton Presidency. David Stoesz. Reviewed by James Midgley, Louisiana State University.
- Growth Theories in the Light of the East Asian Experience. Takatoshi Ito and Anne 0. Krueger (Eds.). Reviewed by K. L. Tang, University of Northern British Columbia.
- The New Generational Contract: Intergenerational Relations, Old Age and Welfare. Alan Walker (Ed.).
- The Populist Persuasion. Michael Kazin.
- America Unequal. Sheldon Danziger and Peter Gottscshalk.
- The Disposable Workforce. Thomas S. Moore.
- The Underdevelopment of Development: Essays in Honor of Andre Gunder Frank. Sing C. Chew and Robert A. Denmark, (Eds.).
- Contents of Volume XXII-1996 174
- Corresponding Authors
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 23, No. 4 (December 1996),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 23:
4, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol23/iss4/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.