TABLE OF CONTENTS
- THE BIOGRAPHY OF A SCALE: CONTEXTUAL FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE THE MEASUREMENT OF FAMILY FUNCTIONING - Ludwig Geismar
- LESSONS FROM YELLOW MEDICINE COUNTY: WORK AND CUSTODIAL SERVICE AT THE COUNTY POOR FARM, 1889-1935 - Ralph Woehle
- ECO MAPS: A TOOL TO BRIDGE THE PRACTICE-RESEARCH GAP - Rena D. Harold, Lucy R. Mercier, Lisa G. Colarossi
- NEW COMMUNITARIAN THOUGHT AND THE FUTURE OF SOCIAL POLICY - John McNutt
- TIME SERIES ANALYSIS OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT POLICIES IN FEDERAL REGION V STATES - Susan Gaffney, Sumati Dubey
- THE PROCESS AND IMPLICATIONS OF DOING QUALITATIVE RESEARCH: AN ANALYSIS OF 54 DOCTORAL DISSERTATIONS - Carl Brun
- CONNECTING TO COMMUNITIES: TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP FROM AFRICENTRIC AND FEMINIST PERSPECTIVES - Joan L. Arches
- AFDC AND HOMICIDE - Lance Hannon
- Feminism and Social Change: Bridging Theory and Practice. Heidi Gottfried (Ed.). Reviewed by Rebecca S. Carter, Louisiana State University.
- Reflections on Violence. John Keane. Reviewed by Henry D'Souza, University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- Still the Promised City?: African-Americans and New Immigrants in Postindustrial New York. Roger Waldinger. Reviewed by Charles Jaret, Georgia State University.
- Rethinking Abortion: Equal Choice, the Constitution and Reproductive Politics. Mark Graber. Reviewed by Margaret Severson, University of Kansas.
- Queer Science: The Use and Abuse of Research into Homosexuality. Simon LeVay. Reviewed by Carol Tully, Tulane University.
- Building American: The Democratic Promise of Public Work. Harry C. Boyte and Nancy N. Kari.
- Human Capital or Cultural Capital? George Farkas.
- Sociology, Environmentalism, Globalization. Steven Yearley.
- Resources, Deprivation and Poverty. Brian Nolan and Christopher T. Whelan.
- Search and Destroy: African American Males in the Criminal Justice System. Jerome J. Miller
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 24, No. 4 (December 1997),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 24
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol24/iss4/1