TABLE OF CONTENTS
- DO INNER-CITY, AFRICAN-AMERICAN MALES EXHIBIT "BAD ATTITUDES" TOWARD WORK? - Jill Littrell & Elizabeth Beck
- EXPLOITATION-THE INVISIBLE HAND GUIDED BY A BLIND EYE: CONFRONTING A FLAW IN ECONOMIC THEORY - Phillip Dybicz
- WORK AND ECONOMIC OUTCOMES AFTER WELFARE - Thomas P. Vartanian & Justine M. McNamara
- THE SPATIAL SHIFT IN THE GROWTH OF POVERTY AMONG FAMILIES HEADED BY EMPLOYED FEMALES, 1979-89 - W. Richard Goe & Anisa Rhea
- CONFLICTING BUREAUCRACIES, CONFLICTED WORK: DILEMMAS IN CASE MANAGEMENT FOR HOMELESS PEOPLE WITH MENTAL ILLNESS - Linda E. Francis
- RACIAL AND GENDER VARIATIONS IN THE PROCESS SHAPING EARNINGS' POTENTIAL: THE CONSEQUENCES OF POVERTY IN EARLY ADULTHOOD - C. Andri Mizell
- TANF POLICY IMPLEMENTATION: THE INVISIBLE BARRIER - Roberta Rehner Iversen
- THE IMPACT OF EDUCATION AND FAMILY ATTRIBUTES ON ATTITUDES AND RESPONSES TO UNEMPLOYMENT AMONG MEN AND WOMEN - Liat Kulik
- Social Security in Global Perspective. John Dixon. Reviewed by Paul Terrell, University of California, Berkeley.
- Kids Raised by the Government. Ira M. Schwartz and Gideon Fishman. Reviewed by Sherrill Clark, University of California, Berkeley.
- The Internet and Technology for the Human Services. Howard Karger and Joanne Levine. Reviewed by Sharon Pittman, Andrews University
- Group Work with Overwhelmed Clients. June Gary Hopps and Elaine Pinderhughes. Reviewed by Charles Garvin, University of Michigan.
- Repackaging the Welfare State. Pranab Chatterjee. Reviewed by Larry Nackerud, University of Georgia.
- So You Think I Drive a Cadillac? Karen Seccombe.
- The Generational Equity Debate. John B. Williamson, Diane M. Watts-Roy and Eric R. Kingson (Eds.).
- Illusions of Prosperity: America's Working Families in an Age of Economic Insecurity. Joel Blau.
- Why Americans Hate Welfare. Martin Gilens.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 27, No. 2 (June 2000),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 27
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol27/iss2/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.