Issue Editors: DR. ROBERT CREEN, School of Social Work - UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT, DR. FLORENCE KASLOW, HAHNEMANN MEDICAL COLLEGE
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Editorial - pp. 620
- The Family - 100 Years of Neglect - FRANK J. MONTEMURO, Jr - pp. 622
- Crime Victims and Public Policy - JOE HUDSON, BURT GALAWAY - pp. 629
- The Dysfunctional Dialectics of the Prison - RICHARD A. BALL - pp. 636
- The Death Penalty and Discretion: Implications of the FURMAN Decision For Criminal Justice - MARC RIEDEL - pp. 649
- Educating Social Workers For Evolving Roles In Corrections - FLORENCE KASLOW, STEWART WARNER - pp. 656
- Indigenous Correctional Paraprofessionals: "Bourgeois Nigger or Empathetic Worker?" "A Brief Position Paper - ROBERT J. WICKS - pp. 672
- Police and Social Workers as Members of New Crisis-Management Teams - KARL SCHONBORN - pp. 679
- Police As Social Service Workers? - ROBERT GREEN - pp. 691
- Police Professionalism: Another Look At The Issues - SAMUEL WALKER - pp. 701
- Community Milieu Approach: Resource For Criminal Justice System - JACK SARMANIAN, PETER KNOX - pp. 712
- A Rehabilitation Model For The Adult Offender - MORTON ZIVAN - pp. 721
- Psychodramatic Treatment Techniques With Prisioners in a State of Transition - KENNETH BYRNE - pp. 731
- CUMULATIVE INDEX-VOLUME III - pp. 742
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 3, No. 6 (July 1976),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 3
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol3/iss6/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.