TABLE OF CONTENTS
- TWO DECADES AFTER MCMARTIN: A FOLLOW-UP OF 22 CONVICTED DAY CARE EMPLOYEES - Mary deYoung
- NEGOTIATING 'PROFESSIONAL AGENCY': SOCIAL WORK AND DECISION-MAKING WITHIN THE ONTARIO CHILD WELFARE SYSTEM - Henry Parada, Lisa Barnoff, and Brienne Coleman
- A CRITIQUE OF THE GLOBAL TRAFFICKING DISCOURSE AND U.S. POLICY - Moshoula Capous Desyllas
- A QUALITATIVE STUDY OF LETTERS TO PRESIDENT KENNEDY FROM PERSONS WITH MENTAL ILLNESS AND THEIR FAMILIES:USING THE RESEARCH POEM IN POLICY ORIENTED RESEARCH - Rich Furman and Allison Shukraft
- THE RESEARCH PRACTICES AND NEEDS OF NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS IN AN URBAN CENTER - Randy Stoecker
- PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SOURCES OF ASSISTANCE FOR LOW-INCOME HOUSEHOLDS - Chi-Fang Wu and Mary Keegan Eamon
- SOCIAL FUNCTIONING: A SOCIOLOGICAL COMMON BASE FOR SOCIAL WORK PRACTICE - Thomas J. Blakely and Gregory M. Dziadosz
- International Social Work Research: Issues and Prospects. Tony Tripodi and Miriam Potoky-Tripodi. Reviewed by Teresa Morris.
- Strategic Giving: The Art and Science' of Philanthropy. Peter Frumkin. Reviewed by Ram Cnaan.
- Welfare Discipline: Discourse, Governance and Globalization. Sanford F. Schram. Reviewed by Pranab Chatterjee and Kathleen M. Alman.
- Human Behavior for Social Work Practice: A Developmental- Ecological Framework. Wendy Haight and Edward H. Taylor. Reviewed by Marvin D. Feit.
- The Relationship Rights of Children. James G. Dwyer. Reviewed by Mary Ann Mason.
- The Future of Europe: Reform or Decline. Alberto Alesina and Francesco Gianvassi. Reviewed by James Midgley.
- Social Theory: Central Issues in Sociology. John Scott.
- Humanitarian Aid Work: A Critical Approach. Carlos Martin Beristain.
- Unsung Heroines: Single Mothers and the American Dream. Ruth Sidel.
- Deadly Worlds: The Emotional Costs of Globalization. Charles Lemert and Anthony Elliott.
- Solving the Health Care Problem: How Other Nations Succeeded and Why the United States Has Not. Pamela Behan.
- American Families: Past and Present. Susan M.'Ross, Editor.
INDEX OF VOLUME XXXIV, ISSUES 1-4
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 34, No. 4 (December 2007),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 34
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol34/iss4/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.