ScholarWorks > HHS > Social Work > JSSW > Vol. 36 > Iss. 2 (2009)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- RALPH SEGALMAN: A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR - Robert D. Leighninger, Jr.
- GETTING TO THE GRASSROOTS: FEMINIST STANDPOINTS WITHIN THE WELFARE RIGHTS MOVEMENT - Cynthia Edmonds-Cady
- THE SOCIAL CONSTRUCTION OF CLIENT PARTICIPATION: THE EVOLUTION AND TRANSFORMATION OF THE ROLE OF SERVICE RECIPIENTS IN CHILD WELFARE AND MENTAL DISABILITIES - Terry Mizrahi, Mayra Humphreys-Lopez, and Denise Torres
- CHAT-ROOM VOICES OF DIVORCED NONRESIDENTIAL FATHERS - Pauline Irit Erera and Nehami Baum
- BUILDING THEIR READINESS FOR ECONOMIC "FREEDOM": THE NEW POOR LAW AND EMANCIPATION - Anne O'Connell
- RACIAL/ETHNIC DIFFERENCES IN THE PROVISION OF HEALTH-RELATED PROGRAMS AMONG AMERICAN RELIGIOUS CONGREGATIONS - R. Khari Brown and Amy Adamczyk
- ETHNICITY MATTERS: THE SOCIOECONOMIC GRADIENT IN HEALTH AMONG ASIAN AMERICANS - Emily S. Ihara
- WOMEN'S EXPERIENCES OF VICTIMIZATION AND SURVIVAL - Margaret Severson, Judy L. Postmus, and Marianne Berry
- EXPECTATIONS OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF NEW INTERNATIONAL ADOPTION POLICY IN THE U.S. - Jo Daugherty Bailey
- Reclaiming Social Work: Challenging Neoliberalism and Promoting Social Justice. Ian Ferguson. Reviewed by James Midgley.
- Youth-Led Community Organizing: Theory and Action. Melvin Delgado and Lee Staples. Reviewed by Wilma Peebles-Wilkins.
- Low Income, Social Growth and Good Health: A History of Twelve Countries. James C. Riley. Reviewed by Kristen Gustavson.
- Unequal Under Law: Race in the War on Drugs. Doris Marie Provine. Reviewed by Christine Lou.
- Ordinary People: In and Out of Poverty in the Gilded Age. David Wagner. Reviewed by John M. Herrick.
- Social Welfare in Japan: Principles and Applications. Kojun Furukawa. Reviewed by Christina Miyawaki.
- Empowering Vulnerable Populations: Cognitive-Behavioral Interventions. Mary Keegan Eamon. Reviewed Maria Y. Hernandez.
- Valuing Children: Rethinking the Economics of the Family. Nancy Folbre. Reviewed by Lorelei Mitchell
- Drug Smugglers on Drug Smuggling: Lessons from the Inside. Scott H. Decker and Margaret Townsend Chapman. Reviewed by E. Michael (Mike) Gorman.
- Rural Communities: Legacy and Change. Cornelia Butler Flora and Jan L. Flora. Reviewed by James Midgley.
- The Failed Welfare Revolution: America's Struggle over the Guaranteed Income Policy. Brian Steensland. Reviewed by James Midgley.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 36, No. 2 (June 2009),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 36:
2, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol36/iss2/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.