TABLE OF CONTENTS
- THE FEMINIZATION OF SOCIAL WELFARE: IMPLICATIONS OF CULTURAL TRADITION VIS-À-VIS MALE VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE - Ronald E. Hall
- A SOCIAL JUSTICE PERSPECTIVE ON MEDICARE PART D IN AN AGE OF REFORM: CRITICAL IMPLICATIONS OF TRENDS IN HEALTH CARE POLICY AND ADVOCACY - Louanne Bakk and Marya R. Sosulski
- COMPETENCY AND VOTERS WITH PSYCHIATRIC DISABILITIES: CONSIDERATIONS FOR SOCIAL WORKERS - Jennifer K. Davis
- ZONES OF EXCLUSION: URBAN SPATIAL POLICIES, SOCIAL JUSTICE, AND SOCIAL SERVICES - Karen H. Bancroft
- LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE BEYOND THE CLASS PROGRAM - Amy Restorick Roberts, David B. Miller, and Merl C. "Terry" Hokenstad, Jr.
- CAPACITY BUILDING LEGACIES: BOARDS OF RICHMOND MALE ORPHAN ASYLUM FOR DESTITUTE BOYS & THE PROTESTANT EPISCOPAL CHURCH HOME FOR INFIRM LADIES 1870-1900 - F. Ellen Netting, Mary Katherine O'Connor, and David P. Fauri
- EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND POLICIES: DO THEY MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR WORK/FAMILY CONFLICT? - Dina Banerjee and Carolyn Cummings Perrucci
- PATTERNS OF RESIDENTIAL MOBILITY OF PEOPLE WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA: MULTI-LEVEL TESTS OF DOWNWARD GEOGRAPHIC DRIFT - Christopher G. Hudson
- Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010. Charles Murray. Reviewed by Rebecca Joyce Kissane.
- Human Rights in the United States: Beyond Exceptionalism. Shareen Hertel & Kathryn Libal, (Eds). Reviewed by Judith Blau.
- Whither Opportunity: Rising Inequality, Schools and Children's Life Chances. Greg J. Duncan & Richard Murname, (Eds.). Reviewed by Catherine Kramarczuk Voulgarides.
- Reimagining Equality: Stories of Gender, Race, and Finding Home. Anita Hill. Reviewed by Wilma Peebles-Wilkins.
- Gendered Hate: Exploring Gender in Hate Crime Law. Jessica P. Hodge. Reviewed by Twila L. Perry.
- With Liberty and Justice for Some: How the Law is Used to Destroy Equality and Protect the Powerful. Glenn Greenwald. Reviewed by Marguerite G. Rosenthal.
- Accounting for Hunger: The Right to Food in the Era of Globilisation. Olivier De Schutter & Caitlin Y. Cordes, (Eds.). Reviewed by Christina Schiavoni.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 39, No. 3 (September 2012),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 39
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol39/iss3/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.