TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Editorial - FLORENCE KASLOW - p. 842
- Women: Re-entry and Challenge - LITA L. SCHWARTZ - p. 845
- Work Incentive Policies: An Evaluation of Their Effects on Welfare Women's Choice - JACQUELINE BALLOU - p. 850
- Debunking Sapphire:Toward a Non-racist and Non-sexist Social Science - PATRICIA BELL SO - p. 864
- The Scarlet "W":Public Welfare as Sexual Stigma for Women - PHYLLIS J. DAY - p. 872
- The Role of the Female Mental Health Professional in a Male Correctional Setting - CHERYL E. BIEMER - p. 882
- Women in Communications - JANICE L. BOOKER - p. 888
- The Women's Liberation Movement and its Various Impacts on American Men - ARTHUR B. SHOSTAK - p. 897
- Reflections and Legacies - CHERYL A. LIEBERMAN - p. 908
- A Perspective on the Psychotherapist's Response to the Women's Movement - HAROLD S. BERNARD - p. 915
- Sex Differences in Work Assertiveness of Social Workers - MARY VALENTICH & JAMES GRIPTON - p. 922
- ADDITIONAL ARTICLES
- Attitudes Toward Abortion:A Comparative Analysis of Correlates for 1973 and 1975 - THEODORE C. WAGENAAR - p. 927
- Depression and Physical Rehabilitation - MARY JO DEEGAN – p. 945
- Shame and Public Dependency: A Literature Review - NORMAN L. WYERS - p. 955
- Indigenous and Non-indigenous Paraprofessionals: An Empirical Comparison - JOHN E. BLOUNT, KIRK W. ELIFSON & WILLIAM CHAMBERLAIN - p. 967
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 4, No. 6 (July 1977),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 4:
6, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol4/iss6/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.