ScholarWorks > HHS > Social Work > JSSW > Vol. 4 > Iss. 8 (1977)
Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 4, No. 3 and No. 4 (Jan. - Mar. 1977) Part 1
- Hon. George McGovern, United States Senator - 302
- Chauncey Alexander, National Association of Social Workers - 303
- Warfare-Welfare as a Serious Social Problem for Study and Action - L. K. NORTHWOOD, Editor - 305
- Eighteen Leading Social Critics Comment: What is the Real Threat to World Peace and Social Security?
- KENNETH A. KIRKPATRICK and L. K. NORTHWOOD - 323
- A Moment of Truth in the Warfare-Welfare Debate: The Transfer Amendment - HON. ELIZABETH HOLTZMAN - 339
- New York City and the Economic Crisis - JOSEPH HARRIS - 351
- The Warfare-Welfare Tradeoff: Health, Public Aid, and Housing - KATHLEEN PEROFF - 366
- The Welfare Effort in the United States: Know Then Thyself - LEONARD MILLER and MARLEEN CLARK - 382
- A Comparison of Defense and Welfare Spending in the United States and the United Kingdom, 1946-1976 - JAMES CLAYTON - 401
- Social Policy and War - PAUL ADAMS - 419
- The Political Economy of Social Welfare: A Perspective - CHRISTOPHER DYKEMA - 439
- The Conservative Program for the Welfare-Warfare State: The Response to the Korean, Algerian, and Vietnamese Wars - CLARENCE Y. H. LO - 470
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 4, No. 3 and No. 4 (Jan. - Mar. 1977) Part 1,"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 4:
8, Article 12.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol4/iss8/12
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.