- The Welfare State Within the Military - CHARLES MAYNARD and ANN BLALOCK - 494
- The Military Establishment and Social Welfare, Past, Present and Future? - GEORGE W. AYERS - 522
- Social Work in Relief and Rehabilitation After Wars, at Home and Abroad - WALTER A. FRIEDLANDER - 530
- Alienation of Youth as an Unintended Consequence of Military Assistance in Africa - QUENTIN F. SCHENK - 534
- Human Security or National Defense: The Question of Conversion - BRUCE BIRCHARD - 543
- Economic Conversion, Productive Efficiency, and Social Welfare - LLOYD J. DUMAS - 567
- The Soft Spot: How to Attack the Pentagon - MARION ANDERSON - 597
- Social Welfare and Some Implications for Non-Violence - MULFORD Q. SIBLEY - 611
- Anti-War Work by Discouragement of Warriors: A Critique of Anti-War Tactics Used Among Naval Personnel in the Vietnam War – ORABELLE CONNALLY - 626
- Common Roots and Functions of the Warfare and Welfare State - DAVID GIL - 639
- A Disarmed World: Problems in Imaging the Future - ELSIE BOULDING - 656
- Foreword to Our Origins: Social Work Skills and Political Action in the Current Crisis - BERTRAM A. WEINERT - 669
- Influencing Welfare/Warfare Priorities Through the New Budgetary Process - ANN BLALOCK - 677
- "Which Side Are You On?" a poem by Olga J. Northwood - 689
- Who's Who? The List of Contributors - 690
- Call for Papers - 692
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 4, No. 3 and No. 4 (Jan. - Mar. 1977) Part 2,"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 4
, Article 13.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol4/iss8/13
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.