TABLE OF CONTENTS
- HOUSING ASSISTANCE AND DISCONNECTION FROM WELFARE AND WORK: ASSESSING THE IMPACTS OF PUBLIC HOUSING AND TENANT-BASED RENTAL SUBSIDIES - Andrea Hetling and Hilary Botein
- SUICIDE WITHIN UNITED STATES JAILS: A QUALITATIVE INTERPRETIVE META SYNTHESIS - Laura Frank and Regina T P. Aguirre
- WELFARE REFORM IN THE STATES: DOES THE PERCENTAGE OF FEMALE LEGISLATORS IN STATE LEGISLATURES AFFECT WELFARE REFORM POLICIES? - Lee W. Payne
- SOCIAL SECURITY: STRENGTHEN NOT DISMANTLE - Michael M. 0. Seipel
- TRADING THE PICKET FENCE: PERCEPTIONS OF CHILDBIRTH, MARRIAGE, AND CAREER - Wanda Parham-Payne, Bette J. Dickerson, and Tekisha Dwan Everette
- BEYOND PROFESSIONAL EMERGENCIES: PATTERNS OF MISTAKES IN SOCIAL WORK AND THEIR IMPLICATIONS FOR REMEDIATION - Keith Roberts Johnson
- WOMEN'S WORK ATTITUDES, ASPIRATIONS, AND WORKFORCE PARTICIPATION BEFORE AND AFTER RELOCATION FROM PUBLIC HOUSING - Edith J. Barrett
- BETWEEN STONEWALL AND AIDS: INITIAL EFFORTS TO ESTABLISH GAY AND LESBIAN SOCIAL SERVICES - Michael G. Lee
- Fear Itself: The New Deal and the Origins of Our Time. Ira Katznelson. Reviewed by Marguerite Rosenthal.
- Free Time: The Forgotten American Dream. Benjamin Kline Hunnicutt. Reviewed by Anders Hayden.
- Social Welfare in East Asia and the Pacific. Sharlene B. C. L. Furuto (Ed.). Reviewed by James Midgley.
- Barrios to Burbs: The Making of the Mexican American Middle Class. Jody A. Vallejo. Reviewed by Celestino Fernandez.
- Informal Labor, Formal Politics, and Dignified Discontent in India. Rina Agarwala. Reviewed by Jennifer R. Zelnick.
- Doing the Best I Can: Fatherhood in the Inner City. Kathryn Edin and Timothy J. Nelson. Reviewed by Helen Glikman.
- Plutocrats: The Rise of the New Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else. Chrystia Freeland. Reviewed by Edward U. Murphy.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 40, No. 3 (September 2013),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 40
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol40/iss3/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.