TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction - pp. 150
- Community Control of Social Work Education - A Historical Example - PHILIP R. POPPLE - pp. 152
- The Vanishing Sociology - Social Work Alliance: A Study in the Politics of Professionalism - DAVID G. BROMLEY & FRANK J. WEED - pp. 168
- Professionalism and Social Work Education: Substance and Structure - LESLIE LEIGHNINGER - pp. 188
- The Role of Cultural Anthropology in the Education of Social Service Personnel - JAMES W. GREEN - pp. 214
- Statewide Academic Planning for Social .ork Education: A Case Study - MICHAEL J. AUSTIN - pp. 230
- Avoiding Redundancy: Advanced Placement in Social Work Education - WILLIAM A. ANDERSON - pp. 250
- Continuing Education and Social Work Education - CHARLES GUZZETTA – pp. 263
- The Operation of Professional Journals in Social Work - DUNCAN LINDSEY - pp. 273
- SPECIAL SUPPLEMENT - Introduction by EUNICE SHATZ - Destined to Die - CAROL O'CONNELL - pp. ii
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 5, No. 2 (March 1978),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 5
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol5/iss2/1