TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Community Assessment Scales: The State of the Art - JOHN F. ELSE & SAMUEL E. WALKER - pp. 299
- Models of Poverty and Planned Change: A Frame Work for Synthesis - DAVID S. WALLS - pp. 316
- Maintaining Goals in a Mutual-Benefit Association - JAMES R. HUDSON - pp. 327
- Living and Acting in an Altered Body: A Phenomenological Description of Amputation - MARY JO DEEGAN - pp. 342
- Blacks in the American Criminal Justice System: A Study of Sanctioned Deviance - TERRY JONES - pp. 356
- Systemic Perspectivism: A New Basis for Evaluative Research - RICHARD A. BALL - pp. 374
- The Labeler as an Influence on Labeling Outcomes - WALLACE J. GINGERICH - pp. 387
- The Worker/Client Relationship: Relevant Role Theory - CARLTON E. MUNSON & PALLASSANA BALGOPAL - pp. 404
- Social Welfare Interests Groups: An Underutilized Resource - FRED BARBARO - pp. 418
- Interagency Conflict, Power, and Sanctioning Systems: An Alaskan Example - DOROTHY M. JONES - pp. 435
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 5, No. 3 (May 1978),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 5
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol5/iss3/1