TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Women's Groups As Alternative Human Service Agencies - CLAUDETTE McSHANE, M.S.W - pp. 615
- The Transition: An Historical-Materialist Perspective on Social Welfare and Social Work Practice - THOMAS KEEFE, DSW - pp. 627
- Problems Inherent In Multi-Service Delivery Units - ARNOLD J. KATZ - pp. 644
- Administrative Thinking on Youth and Youth Programs - JOHN F. LONGRES, PH.D. & NORMAN WYERS, DSW - pp. 662
- New Left Organizers and the Poor - MILES H. WHITNEY & PAUL J. CHAMPAGNE - pp. 678
- A Comparison of Factors Associated with Past Use, Projected Use, and Perceived Community Need for Health and Social Services - PAT M. KEITH - pp. 693
- The Homemaker-Home Health Aide - GARY A. FASHIMPAR & RICHARD M. GRINNELL, JR - pp. 709
- Social Continuity and Social Discontinuity: Social Work And, In, Against and Separate from Society - HANS S. FALCK, PH.D - pp. 723
- Maximizing the Potential of the Social Work Team: Some Organizational and Professional Considerations - EDWARD ALLAN BRAWLEY - pp. 731
- Organizing the Poor - CHARLES S. STEVENS - pp. 744
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 5, No. 5 (September 1978),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 5
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol5/iss5/1