Table of Contents
- Values Classification through Science Fiction - Phyllis J. Day
- Multiple Constituencies, Differential Power, and the Question of Effectiveness in Human Service Organizations - Patricia Yancey Martin
- The Influence of Bureaucratic Factors on Welfare Policy Implementation - Gerard S. Gryski, Charles L. Usher
- Human Service Needs in Rapidly Growing Western Communities: The Wyoming House Services Project - One Response - Julie M. Uhlmann, John W. Hanks,
- A Comparison of Social Psychological Views among Youthful and Aged Persons: An Empirical Assessment or Marginally Differentiated Attitude Measures - Dennis L. Peck, David L. Klemmack
- Factors Influencing Senate Voting Patterns on Social Work Related Legislation - Joyce Littell Smith, Gail Marie Sullivan
- The Political Economy of Unemployment - Howard J. Stanback
- Toward a Meaning of Work - I. Michael Borrero, Hector A. Rivera
- Helping the Unemployment Client - Katherine Hooper Briar
- The Impact of Unemployment on Young, Middle-Aged and Aged Workers - Katharine Hooper Brair
- Psychological and Emotional Impact of Unemployment - Michael Borrero
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 7, No. 6 (November 1980),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 7:
6, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol7/iss6/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.