ScholarWorks > HHS > Social Work > JSSW > Vol. 8 > Iss. 2 (1981)
Table of Contents
- INTRODUCTION: Women and Disability: The Double Handicap - NANCY BROOKS & MARY JO DEEGAN
- Disabled Women: Sexism Without the Pedestal (#4) - MICHELLE FINE & ADRIENNE ASCH
- The Invisible Isolation of Deaf Women: Its Effect on Social Awareness - GAYLENE BECKER & JOANNE JAUS EGUI
- Assertiveness Training for Women with Visual Impairments - CYNTHIA KOLB
- Multiple Minority Groups: A Case Study of Physically Disabled Women - MARY JO DEEGAN
- Benefits for the Disabled: How Beneficial for Women? - ELIZABETH A. KUTZA
- Women and Chronic Renal Failure: Some Neglected Issues - NANCY G. KUTNER & HEATHER L. GRAY
- A Peer Counseling Training Program for Disabled Women - MARSHA SAXTON
- Toward a Model of Factors Influencing the Hiring of Women with a History of Breast Cancer - NANCY McCHAREN & JO ANNE L. EARP
- Like Other Women: Perspectives of Mothers with Physical Disabilities - SUSAN SHAUL, PAMELA DOWLING & BERNICE F. LADEN
- Child Abuse in a Small City: Social Psychological an Ecological Correlates - ROERT D. GINGRICH & JAMES R. HUDSON
- A Cross-Cultural Comparison of Marital Abuse - SUZANNE K. STEINMETZ
- Social Justice and Rationing Social Services - CLAUDIA J. COULTON & MARVIN ROSENBERG
- The Self Disclosure of Clinical Social Workers – HERMAN BORENZWEIG
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 8, No. 2 (July 1981),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 8:
2, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol8/iss2/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.