ScholarWorks > HHS > Social Work > JSSW > Vol. 8 > Iss. 3 (1981)
Table of Contents
- Abusers of Clients of Women's Shelter: Their Socialization and Resources - M. M. Brown, B. E. Aguirre, Carol Jorgensen
- An Examination of Public Housing in the United States after Forty Years - Mary Jo Huth
- Services Aren't Goods: Post-Industrial Principles for Policy Design - Howell S. Baum
- Native American Elderly Formal and Informal Support Systems - Gregory R. Versen
- Factors Affecting the Economic Status of Elderly Chicanos - Alejandro Garcia
- The Future of Welfare Programs in the United States: Four Approaches - Wim Weiwel
- The Reagan Election and Mandate: Their Fiscal Policy Implications for the Welfare State – James Fendrich, Douglas St. Angelo
- Strategies for Crime Reduction in Public Housing - Mary Jo Huth
- Assessing Part-Time Education in an M.S.W. Program - Ursula C. Gerhart
- Criminal Justice Student Views of the Criminal Justice System: The Impact of Education and Self-Selection and Their Implications for the Human Services - Belinda Rodgers McCarthy, Bernard Jerome McCarthy
- Determinants of Primary Group Assistance During Unemployment - Martin D. Hanlon
- Organizational Resistance to Serving the Disadvantaged: The Case of A State Employment Service - Ronald Randall
- Social Network Analysis: A New Tool For Understanding Individual and Family Functioning - Jana H. Pfouts, Ellen J. Safier
- Child-Care Usage Patterns as Estimates of Child-Care Need - Nancy Hendrix
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 8, No. 3 (September 1981),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 8:
3, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol8/iss3/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.