Table of Contents
- Editorial - BOB LEIGHIINGER
- Call For Papers
- A Composite Model for Interorganizational Strategies - DONALD E. MAYPOLE
- Comparing Employed and Unemployed Welfare Recipients: A Discriminant Analysis - BECKY L. GLASS
- The Utilization of a Performance Based Curriculum Design in Graduate Social Work
- Education - GUST WILLIAM MITCHELL
- Inside and Outside the For-Profit Nursing home: Some External Determinants of Inside
- Power Relations - CEDRIC HERRISG
- Solving the Effectiveness Dilemma: How Can An Informal Network Create Change? - ROBERT W. COLEMAN, MARK BARTON
- Regional Reference Groups in the Spreading of Occupational Licensing Policies Among the
- States: An Exploratory Study - TIMOTHY W. LAUSE
- Rejected Families: Established and Innovative Structures of Service - JOSEPH R. STEINER
- Program in Social work With Groups: A Jungian Perspective - HERMAN BORENZWEIG
- Community Representation and Empowerment in Long Term Care Settings: The Case of The Nursing Home Patient Ombudsman - ABHAHAM MONK, LENARD W. KAYE
- Meaning in Work: Toward a Clinical Approach to Work Dissatisfaction - SHIMSHON M. NEIKRUG
- A Qualitative Look at Black Female Social Work Educators - LARRY DAVIS, RAMON CARTWRIGHT, PHYLLIS FREEMAN, LOUIS CARTER
- In Judgement of Victims: A Social Context of Rape - JOYCE E. WILLIAMS, KAREN A. HOLMES
- Definitional Dilemmas and the Baccalaureate Generalist - FRANK R. BASKIND
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 9, No. 1 (March 1982),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 9
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol9/iss1/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.