Table of Contents
- Social Action Organization Participation and Personal Change in the Poor - Part I - ROBERT D. HERMAN
- The Expanding Array of Human Service Personnel - EDWARD A. BRAWLEY
- Racial Inequities in the Delivery of Social Services - JAMES D. CHESNEY, RAFAEL JACOB ENGEL
- Women and Voluntary Blood Donations - ERNIE S. LIGHTMAN
- Medical Democracy In A Health Systems Agency: The Role of Staff - JAMES LATIMORE
- Deinstitutionalization: A Review of the Literature With Implication for Social Work Training and Practice in Rural Areas - VICKI LAWRENCE YOUNG, JOHN S. WODARSKI, JEFFREY GIORDANO
- The Practicum Instructor: A Study of Role Expectations - BEVERLY J. HARTUNG
- Current Training Needs in Public Social Services: Impact on Schools of Social Work - DAVID C. PRITCHARD
- Sexual Harassment of Blue Collar Workers - DONALD E. MAYPOLE, ROSEMARIE SKAINE
- Distributed Data Processing: A Timely Approach for Social Welfare Agencies - SUMIT SIRCAR, DICK SCHOECH, LAWRENCE L. SCHKADE
- Long-Term Trends in Public Concerns in Two Societies - RACHEL KATS
- Data Needs of Social Service Agencies: A Case Study of Fort Worth, Texas - ROSE M. RUBIN
- Dissemination of Research Reports and Other Publications to Social Workers - SUSAN WHITELAW DOWNS
- Scientific Ideologies and Conceptions of Drinking Behavior and Alcoholism - KEITH M. KILTY
- CUMULATIVE INDEX VOLUME NINE
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 9, No. 4 (December 1982),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 9
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol9/iss4/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.